Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What do you do when God closes a door?

What do you do when God closes a door?

You can get angry and try to keep opening it yourself. But after a while you feel rather silly and realize there is a reason it has closed. Then you redirect your focus and begin looking for the door that God is opening.

For me that open door is serving Him in long term missions.

So now you are asking the obvious questions... 

Where will I go? What will I do? Who will I work with? How long will I be gone?

I don't have the answers to these questions yet. I have been researching mission agencies, attending training sessions, networking, reading missions books and praying. I know that at the right time God will provide answers to these questions. In the mean time if you could pray for me to have patience and know his leading.

The tale continues........

 




No comments:

Post a Comment